- 91% of all cyber attacks start with an e-mail
- Lost productivity of employees if they are occupied in sorting unwanted e-mails or trying to detect e-mails thrown away by an inefficient spam filter
- The financial risk that you run if one of the employees inadvertently opens an unwanted e-mail and thereby allows a virus in the network
- Spam increases bandwidth consumption. By filtering spam before it reaches a network, the customer retains more bandwidth so that it can be more productive and reduces internet costs.
- Reduced mail server load. This makes a faster response possible and the performance of the hardware does not have to be increased.
It is no secret that in the current economic climate it is necessary to cut costs and manage an organization more efficiently. So if an organization has a small, overburdened IT team or even has no specific IT staff at all, then it makes sense to investigate what you can do to reduce costs and still have the same (or even better) service levels to obtain.
One of the first things that should be considered is outsourcing spam filtering, especially if managing e-mails is not one of the core tasks. As companies focus on what they are good at, it is nowadays more likely to outsource IT to experts.
Boost your revenue as MSP
Do you wish to use our email security services as reseller and boost your revenue? Then please contact us via email@example.com or call +31 (0) 70 415 48 39 and ask about your possibilities. We also have a brand-new white paper, especially created for MX-Relay resellers.